1980 MGB Roadster
This MGB is a true barn find. I rescued this car from an elderly lady’s garage in Columbus, OH where it had sat for nearly 25 years. After a little work, I drove it from Columbus to Denver with NO problems. This car is mechanically sound.
– 30,138 original miles
– ZERO rust
– Factory Alloy Wheels
– Catalytic Converter installed per Colorado emissions rules
– Completely new fuel system. Tank, lines, fuel pump.
– Carburetor professionally rebuilt.
– New clutch hydraulics. Both Master and Slave cylinders
– New alternator
– Original Owner’s Manual and Haynes Workshop Manual
– Clear Title
– Runs nice and cool
It’s very difficult to find cars like this in this condition and with so few miles. I have all maintenance records going back to the late 1980s. There are a few cosmetic things to do but I’ll leave those to the next owner.