For the month of March only, the MGCC Monthly Membership Meeting has been moved to Wednesday, March 15. We’ll resume our regular meeting schedule (the second Wednesday of the month) beginning in April. Thanks to all who responded to our recent survey.
Author: Greg Peek
Registration for the 2023 Rallye Glenwood Springs is now Open.
Please visit the Rallye Glenwood Springs page on our website. You’ll find all the necessary details, including description of the events, Rallye registration and links/other information for hotel reservations.
Online Membership Renewal
We threw a few switches, and online membership renewal is now active on the MGCC website.
Just Click on “Membership” up top. Thanks for your patience.
New Regalia Available Online!
We’ve partnered with an online embroiderer to offer a whole new catalog of MG and MGCC regalia.
There is an initial selection of men’s and tailored women’s clothing and accessories, custom embroidered with MG logos now up on the site. More logo choices to come! To see what’s available now, click on the regalia link up top. Note: Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
November Monthly Membership Meeting
The November Monthly Membership Meeting will be held at the Blue Bonnet Restaurant,
457 S Broadway Denver, CO 80209.
Wednesday, November 9
6:00 – 8:00pm
Dinner at 6 Meeting at 7
MOAB 2022 Trip Details
“Motoring Over All Backroads” is headed to Montrose! Details Below:MOAB-2022
PDF Embedder requires a url attribute
Help Us Make GT-47 Great!
Silent Auction Donations and Help Needed for GT-47
The GT-47 committee is asking for your support for the event. https://gt-47.com/
Silver Dollar Silent Auction Donations:
- Do you have an item(s) you would like to donate for the Silent Auction?
- Ideas: MG, Colorado, British, or anything cool you think will sell. Examples: books, artwork, knick-knacks, libations (these go over well), etc;
- Items don’t have to be brand new, but should be in good condition
- Options: bring to our next club meeting or email me, letting me know what you are bringing and approx value
- Ask your friends
- Ask local businesses
- Ask your spouse and family!
- Even if you are not able to attend or volunteer, please consider helping with a Silent Auction donation.
- Do you have gently used Hagerty bags you are not using? Please let us recycle them.
- Have any items or ideas to help us with Welcome Bag swag? We’d need at least 175 of these items. (But if you have 100, we’d use those, too!) 🙂
- Projector screens for Tech Sessions
- Digital Projectors for Tech Sessions
- Walkie Talkies/ Radios
- Square for payments
We encourage you to Register and Volunteer as well. https://gt-47.com/
Please bring items to our Club meeting on April 13, 2022.
Thank you!Safety Fast!
Alan Magnuson GT-47 Registrar, MGCC, Rocky Mountain Centre 303 437 0527